Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Busy Time of Year...

I have been so busy with the hustle and bustle of the season I haven't gotten on here to post what activities I have been doing.

I will start by explaining what Nic Leiting's Deck of Cards workout because I have been doing this frequently over lunch as I get maximum results with very little time. I only get 1/2 hour for lunch so I like to spend only 20 minutes or less exercising.

Deck O' Cards Workout:
Items needed: 1 deck of cards, 1 or more people

Assign an exercise for each suit. For example I usually do diamonds= push-ups, spades=mountain climber, clubs=prisoner lunges, hearts=prisoner squats. Change it up when you feel the need.

Shuffle up the deck and start flipping cards one by one. The number on the card is the number of reps you do for the exercise. J=11, Q=12, K=13

Very effective and makes me very sore by the next evening. No pain no gain.

I also have been doing running or stairs in the morning, along with the usual practice schedule of 3 days per week for 2 hours.

I will say that I think I was on my game Thursday night, and that this regimen is definitely helping.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment