Friday, January 27, 2012

Still Hard at Work...

Just a quick update...

I have been getting super busy at work with not much time to blog!

I have been keeping up on my hardcore regimen of 2 a days plus practice.

I do cardio on the weekday mornings for up to 20 minutes plus push-ups and pull-ups. I do stairs or agility work with a friend every day at lunch. I still run, but my new running shoes are not breaking in well and are causing me pain. I have to do something about that. I am still attending practice 3 times a week for at least 2 hours each time.

I realize I need to do more yoga as I have been having more aches and pains the last couple of weeks. Hopefully I can incorporate this on the weekends.

I have been doing okay with eating, with a few weak moments for those sweets. Damn those sweets! Especially those Girl Scout cookies! I am down a total of 5 pounds with 4 pounds to go for my goal.

To my girls who have been keeping up with me...Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment