Monday, August 30, 2010

I Wish I Caught that on Video!

This morning I had one of those moments, at least according to my son. 

It began as a routine morning, getting ready for school and work.  I got out of bed reluctantly because it is Monday after all.  I got my kids up, took a shower, dressed, and did my makeup and hair.  I then went to go put on my shoes and that's when it happened.

I put on my left shoe.  Fine.  Then I put on my right shoe and it felt like something was in the toe of my shoe so I took it off and shook it out.  Nothing fell out so I reached in and pulled out a SPIDER!!!!  I immediately shook it off my hand and proceeded to scream over and over while I am trying to smash it with the shoe in which it decided to try to make a home.  I missed 3 or 4 times all the while still screaming.  It ended up going into the pantry where I could not get to it.  I vow not to miss next time if I see it again.  I just hope I don't find it in my shoe again.  The whole time I am freaked out my son is laughing at me saying, "I wish I had a video camera."

I play roller derby, yet I am freaked out by a little spider.  Maybe I am not that tough.  But I have seen a spider eat a toad before and those things just freak me out!!  So I will remember to grab the video camera next time I feel something in my shoe.  At least if I am gonna get freaked out, others could have a laugh at my expense because I probably did look funny doing all that screaming and slapping with my shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment