Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Am So Hungry

Just thinking about tomorrow has already made me ravenous today.  And it's only 11!!!  On the menu for tomorrow's main course will be a juicy 22-pound turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry-glazed carrots, green bean casserole, deviled eggs, and maybe a couple other dishes brought by my mom or sister.  For dessert we will have a choice of spiced pumpkin souffles, brownies, and apple crisp.

I have my turkey soaking in brine and the brownies are made.  Tonight I will make soup for the green bean casserole and the gravy and maybe boil the eggs for the deviled eggs.

In the morning I will get up about 6 a.m. to put the turkey in the oven and then probably go back to bed for a little while.  After I get up the second time the kitchen will be a-buzzing!  The house will be filled with smells of deliciousness!  I am HUNGRY!!!  Okay, it's lunch time.

Happy Thanksgiving all!  Be full, safe and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment