Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Darn That Sweet Tooth

I have been working on losing the same 10 pounds since August of last year to no benefit.  I know exactly why too.  It's my freaking sweet tooth.  I LOVE food and I can eat all day long.  Not to mention that I quit smoking and probably still feel the need to satisfy that oral fixation.  I want to eat healthy, but I have a hard time with the DOING part.  This time I want to do the DOING part.  I have a goal.  I want to lose this last 10 pounds by February 8th.  That gives me 1 month from today.

Here are some ideas I came up with to help me curb my sugary sweet cravings:
1. Get rid of anything sugary in my house (easier said than done with my hubby and kids but I will try).
2.  Drink more water which I need to do anyway.
3.  Eat more veggies/fruits.
4.  Exercise more.
5.  Find a substitute for the sugar in my coffee without adding artificial sweetener (suggestions please).
6.  Get enough rest.
7.  Don't give up if I cheat.
8.  Find alternative ways to deal with my sugar cravings.
9.  Chew some gum.
10. Suggestions??? 

Please comment if you have an idea I haven't listed.

In a month I will post my progress and hopefully will have good news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment