Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year Resolutions???

I typically don't make New Year's resolutions.  This year I just want to strive to be a better me than last year.  I already quit smoking.  I could stand to lose 10 pounds and I do want to eat better to do that but if it happens, it happens.  I just want to learn to be a better team player and support my team better.  I want to think of myself less and others more.  I want to be a better mom.  I strive to make quality time rather than quantity because there is never enough time.  I want to be a better wife and friend. 

I want to take more time to smell the roses.  I want to help others who are less fortunate than me.  I want to walk in the sunshine and be truly thankful for it, as this winter has taken its toll on me.  I want to ride my bike more often and I want to run more often.

I truly think 2010 taught me a lot and 2011 can teach me even more.  I am looking forward to what's in store for 2011.  What's your resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment