Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Fun

If only I could have some snow fun.  I like snow...except when I have to shovel it or travel in it.  Lol.  We all complain here in Nebraska when it comes to snow.  I am sick of it already.  However, if I were allowed some time off like my kids get when it snows, I might enjoy it a little more. 

I love sledding.  It's great for exercise too.  I like making snow angels and snowmen.  I LOVE snowball fights.  Snow is good for the inner child.  Plus, it is so pretty when it's fresh and powdery white.

This time around, I will not be able to enjoy it.  My husband and youngest child are both sick.  Poor things.  Plus I have to work.  Maybe next time.

If you are lucky enough to have the time, use it to enjoy this beautiful (or not) weather we are having.  Drive careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment