Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Fun

If only I could have some snow fun.  I like snow...except when I have to shovel it or travel in it.  Lol.  We all complain here in Nebraska when it comes to snow.  I am sick of it already.  However, if I were allowed some time off like my kids get when it snows, I might enjoy it a little more. 

I love sledding.  It's great for exercise too.  I like making snow angels and snowmen.  I LOVE snowball fights.  Snow is good for the inner child.  Plus, it is so pretty when it's fresh and powdery white.

This time around, I will not be able to enjoy it.  My husband and youngest child are both sick.  Poor things.  Plus I have to work.  Maybe next time.

If you are lucky enough to have the time, use it to enjoy this beautiful (or not) weather we are having.  Drive careful!