Friday, October 1, 2010

Costumes Made Easy

Our family is being thrifty this year when it comes to Halloween Costumes.  For my daughter, I found a sparkly dress that she can't wear much longer.  My daughter said she wanted to wear it and be a princess.  The dress will be a little short on her so I suggested she be a fairy princess.  She loved that idea.  She has a wand and a crown so we are borrowing wings and voila!  Done.  Easy peasy.

For my son, he is being a not-so-happy-camper.  We will have him wear his scout uniform or some other camping-like outfit.  He will have a fishing pole and we will make him look like he got mauled by a bear.  Also easy peasy.

Now for mine and my husband's costumes, I will not give them away but less than $10 will be spent on them because we have most items already for them.  If you want details, ask me after Halloween and I will post pics.

For some GREAT costume ideas go here>>>  http://www.costumeideazone.com/

As I have said before, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.  Happy Halloween time!!!

1 comment:

  1. okay lady, you are in charge of figuring out a costume for me in my sling.

    ReplyDelete