Thursday, September 30, 2010

Amazing Family

I would like to take the time to express my gratitude to my family for all your support, encouragement, love, and respect.  I am so blessed to have you in my life.  This also goes out to my girls who all are so different and respect the differences without causing too much drama.  Trust me that's hard to do with 30+ girls!  ORG has become my second family ("friends are the family we choose ourselves").  I love how I have been taught by my mom and my girls that communication is the MOST IMPORTANT THING in working together.  If there is no communication, relationships truly suffer. 

My husband is the best!  He supports me the most and I cannot thank him enough.  He does more than his fair share of the work when it comes to our family.  I so appreciate it!

I am blessed to have 2 beautiful, affectionate, and considerate children.  They have huge hearts and are compassionate.

To the rest of my family, I really am thankful everyday that I have been blessed to have such an amazing family that really knows how to show love.  My family may not be perfect but you can feel the love and that's what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment