Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween Costume Planning

I love Halloween!!  It is one of my favorite holidays.  It is so much fun to see everyone's costumes.  I am presently planning my costume.  I have some ideas but haven't narrowed it down yet. 

The best costumes are the ones that people make.  Imagination is the best helper at Halloween so I am getting it in gear.  Thrift stores are the best places to look for inexpensive items to use for a costume.  I have found many treasures in past years that have been useful for costumes.  You can also use an old costume to make a new one.  I used a Raggedy Anne dress to be Jill of "Jack and Jill" last year.

Unique costumes are the best but classics are great too such as zombies and scarecrows.  The planning is fun and people's reactions are always a treat. 

If you are going to any parties this year have fun planning your costume so you can make others smile.  Halloween is so fun!  Trick or treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment